LARGE Pimple? Cyst? Ingrown near vagina

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

LARGE Pimple? Cyst? Ingrown near vagina

5344063?1265350842
I am so horrified.  I have bad break outs (cystic acne I was once told) usually on my right side of the chin (I suspect from being deaf in the left ear and using the phone without cleaning regularly.  I have also been apt to ingrown hairs from bikini wax/shaving and although I know that I shouldn't, will tweeze between when it looks like it will be ingrown or just doesn't look good (well)

I hope I am ok posting these photos, I know they are really crummy but I had to take them with a camera and couldn't find the USB that I put my SD card in to put in the USB port (no SD slot) and used the image capure of those.  I also took one of the breakout on my face now.  (this is one of the worst breakouts I recall, and I am 30.)  

The lumb in the vagina area is painful to the touch and even walking at times and does feel like it could be a pimple, but when I touch it and try to hold that area only its mobile and no puss or blood has exited.  This started about 3 days ago and is not getting any better.  It doesnt look to me like an ingrown.  

I am terrified of finding out it's an STD, but am with one man and have been for a while except for a 6 month break we took where we both slept with others.  (He with the girl before he and I got back together this time, long past with us) and me a new partner.  We haven't had a problem since this is monogomous Sept/Oct.

Then last week he called me and said that he had a very bad itch on his penis and I might have a yeast infection, but  I had no reason to think that would be true at all.  He said that it was probably from not showering after and I had been on my period (I also had used a femine wipe that you get to use to "frehen up" or during period, forget the name.  We had sex again 2 days ago and no issues and lotrman cleared his issue up.

Any one who can help me with this, PLEASE, I am so embarrased and scared.  It is so visible that my (labia is it called) hangs so much lower on that side it's on (there is one photo of that) and one it close up and FYI, I did shave a few days ago and it looks iike blackheads or something in the pic, but not.  

What can I do on my own before a doc?  What do you think it may be? A pimple?  Cyst?  Ingrown?  more serious/
From the symptoms it looks like a boil. The other possibility is of a bartholin’s cyst. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Bartholin’s cyst is caused by blockage of the Bartholin’s  duct in vagina.

Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean. Also consult a dermatologist/gynecologist and get it evaluated. You may need pain killers or excision and drainage and if they turn as blisters and sores then herpes has to be ruled out. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.