PENIS
Yeah got a bump under skin in pubic area and havent had one ever in my life and want to know what it is exactly , ye i shave maybe that?????!!!!!
From the symptoms they can be irritated hair follicles due to friction rub during masturbation, folliculitis or cysts. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.