Rash/bumps on feet, hands, and eyes

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash/bumps on feet, hands, and eyes

About a month ago I tripped over my daughters pack-n-play.  About a week after that I developed itchy bumps between my pinky toe and the one next to it.  Now the bumps are on my hands, and JUST moved to my eyes over night.  WTF is it?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be scabies. It is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
Diagnosis can be confirmed only after clinical examination. I feel that a dermatologist would be the best person to evaluate that.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.