Red Moles
I am 41 yrs. and lately, over the past couple of years, I have noticed that I have these very small growths appearing on different parts of my body that look like either blood blisters or red moles.  I have researched both, and come up with nothing.  Any ideas of what this might be?

For how long have you noted these red bumps?

Are they itchy?

How did they start? Are there any underlying conditions like diabetes, allergies, thyroid and bleeding problems?

A differential for your case is a cherry angioma."Cherry angiomas are made up of clusters of tiny capillaries at the surface of the skin, forming a small round dome ("papule"), which may be flat topped. They range in color from bright red to purple. When they first develop, they may be only a tenth of a millimeter in diameter and almost flat, but they usually grow to about one or two millimeters across, and sometimes to a centimeter or more in diameter. As they grow larger, they tend to expand in thickness, and may take on the raised and rounded shape of a dome."

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_angioma

Does the description above fit your skin condition?