Small sore on lower lip
My boyfriend has a small sore on the inside of his lower lip. It is 1-2mm and causes no pain, and is not leaking or anything. He has has it for about a month he said,also i though i should add he bites his lips often. could it be caused by that or is it something possibly more serious? should i be concerned seeing as we have had oral sexual contact ?
Without examination, it is difficult to confirm a diagnosis, but from your description it looks like a mucocele. It is a rubbery, bubblelike painless swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip, under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own. But if it does not, then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist. It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.