Swollen Lips and Feet and mosquito-bite like bumps all over
I have recently had medical care from a 'free' clinic in the city here. I may have had a UTI but they blasted my system with meds for NGU, Chlamydia and Gonorrea(sp?) in addition to meds for a UTI. I finished the meds and my urinations stopped burning so I figured all was well. At this point I should also mention that I have been experiencing small bumps and dry skin on my penis that have been popping up.  The lazy doctors told me the bumps were normal and that i should put some lotion on it (which i have been) but it's still dryer than usual.

About 3 days after I finished my last dose of UTI medication my feet began to itch like crazy. I talked to a nurse friend and she said my body was likely reeling in some sort of toxic overload from all the damned unnecessary medication. I used benedryl on my feet and the itching went away in a few days.

Now (about 2 weeks later) I have been getting a large amount of mosquito like bumps all over my body. My lips swelled up one day to massive size and as soon as they receded, the rashes began.  They manifest all around my waistline, my armpits, sides elbows, fingers and today i had one on the underside of my penis. I'm concerned and I am also uninsured.  Benedryl stops the itching but nothing else. I haven't been tested for herpes or HPV but my girlfriend tested positive with HPV a few months ago, though her gyno told her it wouldn't affect me (suspicious reasoning).  

What steps should I take?  I'm trying to get insurance and don't want to have any existing conditions but it's really hard to not get checked on this.  I am also poor.