Thigh Rash (unresponsive to any treatment)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

6884335?1304663505
Could any body identify this rash? It's possible causes and treatment?
I've had rashs on this thigh now for over a year. I've tried getting medical health and have spent thousands, with no help whatsoever. Doctors just dismiss it as a minor problem and give me some moisturiser/antifugal/cortisone. None of which have effectively treated it.
I have urticaria as well which I can control with antihistamines.
welts on thigh last longer than 48 hours.

Unfortunately the picture is not very clear but if the thigh rash has been present for over an year then it should be biopsied so that the cause is identified. It can be due to hyperpigmentation skin. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.