Dermatology Expert Forum
blood blisters on vigina(vagina)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

blood blisters on vigina(vagina)

I have had a total of five blood blisters on my vigina (vagina) they don't hurt but two have burst and when they did it hurt for a few minutes and then they just dryed up and went away. I am not sexually active as of yet what do you think could be causing the blood blisters.
I don't know.  Did you scratch or rub at the area? It sounds like friction or trauma of some sort.  If they recur, you'll need to show them to a doctor.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
i have had a purplish colour bump on my vagina for about 4 or 5 years. i have never really been worried about it before because i got it before i had a sexual relationship so knew it wasnt a std. i would say it is more of a blood blister but has been there so long now i am very worried not meaning to sound silly but i am worried about it getting caught on something.. if you push gently on it it goes away for a second and then fills up with what i pressum is blood. also when i am on my period it can sometimes feel as though there is somekind of pressure on it and it can be painful as it only occurs on the left side which is where the blister is.. please help
i have a few blisters and i dont know what they are? i am not sexually active or anything but they appeared. and 1 night my vigina (vagina) iched and then i wouldn't stop then got sore and red and now i have a bump that itches there. it hurt to itch it though, what could it mean, can it be seriuos, ????  please help
i have a few what look like bllod blisters on my vigina (vagina). i am married-have been for 12 years,  and i have not had any other sexual partner. they just seem to have appeared. could you possibly tell me what could be causing them? thank you
I think I have a blood blister, I am not for-sure. It is just a piece of my skin (down there) that hangs down, and there is another right beside it. They are a purple-lish and red-ish color. They do not hurt only if my under-wear is cought between them.They appered on there own, and I am afraid to tell my parents. Tell me please if these are some sort of a blood blister.
I also have just had a blood blister on my vagina.  I am not sexually active and I have never had one before.  It seemed to last for about 1 day.  Now it is like it was never there.  I would like to have had a culture done, but it lasted such a short time that I don't think this would have been possible.  Incidentally, I also had a blood blister on the bottom of my foot about a week ago.  Any ideas?
A related discussion, blood blisters was started.
A related discussion, what are these?! was started.
A related discussion, Red patch on foreskin was started.