chafing and red between butt cheeks
between my butt cheeks it is red, several small bumps and it is chaffed and it hurts to walk! I have put vasiline, hydrocortizone cream, diaper onitment & gold bond powder and nothing is helping what can I put on it to help it stop hurting and go away?  Please help it hurts!
For chaffing, wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.