cool burning, numbness on glans(glands) penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

In late December, I biked a little bit, then in early January I went for a ~10 mile ride to the beach in old spandex that I had used previously (threw them away later) and with an uncomfortable bike seat.  2 days later I had a rash between my scrotum and my leg, on one side only.  Soon it was on the other side as well.  After that, the glans (glands) part of my penis started to burn mildly and turned red (but no real "rash" ever formed).  I diagnosed myself and started using jock itch antifungals for a few days, but soon I went in to the doctor, who diagnosed it as Candida (doing my own research, I thought it seemed a reasonable diagnosis for what I was feeling).  She ran tests on my urine and blood for Chlamydia, Gonnorhea (Gonorrhea), both herpes viruses, HIV, pretty much all stds, and all of them came back negative.  No biopsy was ever taken.  She told me to use Desitin, a cream for babies with diaper rash.  I was told not to use OTC anti-fungals.  The desitin calmed it down for a day or two, but then seemed to make it worse, so I went back in.  I was referred to a dermatologist, who I first saw in either late January or early February.  At this point, I had the rash in between the scrotum and the leg and it probably could have been scraped/or a biopsy taken.  

The glans (glands) penis had a cool, burning feeling to it and at times I had a problem with the "drips" a bit, sort of a numb feeling.  She gave me Ketoconazole cream and said it should go away in like a week.  It did not.  I'm not sure if I noticed an improvement in my glans (glands) penis area, but it did help some for the area between the scrotum and leg.  In early February I also started changing my diet to the "candida albicans diet."  No carbs, no sugars, no caffeine, no nicotine, etc.  Once I learned how to follow the diet correctly, I swear that I did see some improvements, but it never went away completely (I also was never on the diet as long as one is supposed to be to eradicate the candida).  From February to April, the glans (glands) issue persisted, but the rash between the scrotum and legs was very minimal.  In April I went in to the dermatologist again and was given an OTC tube of "Aquaphor", cream to help dry, cracked skin—the idea was that it could help calm down my glans (glands) area.  I don’t know if it really worked.  I started back on my diet in earnest, then saw the dermatologist again in early May.  She prescribed me 7 100mg pills of fluconazole to take for 1 week.  I started the regimen around the 13th of may, thought maybe it was working (at the time I started the pills I quit my diet—I made it 3 weeks), so I was able to get 5 more pills prescribed.  SO I was on fluconazole a total of 12 days.  During that time I also tried a few diluted apple cider vinegar baths.  From May 15th up until June 2nd, I was on vacation and was not riding my bike, which I had been doing back home every day back and forth to work.  The symptoms seemed to have faded and were almost gone by the time I came back home.  Not long after, the symptoms returned.  On June 14th, I went in to the dermatologist to get a biopsy, but she said she couldn’t really see anything to biopsy.  My skin on the glans (glands) penis was discolored, but that was about it.  She then started talking about my biking that I've been doing in Miami.  She then told me that all the biking I'm doing is causing nerve damage, which can affect the glans (glands) penis and explains the discolorations.  She told me to stop biking, which I have stopped for the past 12 days.  I still have not seen any improvements.

As it stands right now, I have been doing NOTHING to try to treat the potential "candida".  I've been eating normal for the past 5 weeks.  The area between the scrotum and leg does not have a rash, but feels dry and maybe slightly itchy at times (side effect of using creams for 5 months???), but the only thing that is really bothering me is the glans (glands) penis.  Some days it feels and looks normal, some days it has dark or light discolorations, the light discolorations almost seem a bit puffed out.  The skin is occasionally abnormally wrinkly on the glans (glands) as well.  Most of the time it has a cool, burning sensation that usually is intensified by heat/sweat that I have no way to avoid at work.  Rarely it will feel perfectly normal.  It also feels numb at times and the "drip" problem comes and goes with this numbness.  For the last 3-4 days, it has constantly had a cool, burning sensation and numbness.  I always "drip" when I finish urinating now.  Still no "rash", but the dark discolorations really worry me (are cells/nerves in my penis dying?!!) So I would say it's gotten worse.  

Advice? Help?