dry skin and high volume of hairy in body
Hi there ,

I worry regarding my doughter , 15 Year old which she has problem with dryiskin and same time she has very hairy all over body which is unusual. She made  once blood analizes to check any hormonal changes , but seems that everythng was OK , but for sure she need to redo again.
Can you please do  advising what will be your recommandation or any treatment which will have pozitive effect

Best Regards ,
Hirsutism is usually caused by hormonal imbalance and in women PCOS is one of the leading causes of hirsutism and infertility. Other than that, the causes can be Cushing’s syndrome and tumors. Cushing's syndrome is a condition that occurs when your body is exposed to high levels of the hormone cortisol.

You should get both these conditions evaluated from an endocrinologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.