Dermatology Community
dry skin and high volume of hairy in body
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dry skin and high volume of hairy in body

Hi there ,

I worry regarding my doughter , 15 Year old which she has problem with dryiskin and same time she has very hairy all over body which is unusual. She made  once blood analizes to check any hormonal changes , but seems that everythng was OK , but for sure she need to redo again.
Can you please do  advising what will be your recommandation or any treatment which will have pozitive effect

Best Regards ,
Tags: Dry skin
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Hirsutism is usually caused by hormonal imbalance and in women PCOS is one of the leading causes of hirsutism and infertility. Other than that, the causes can be Cushing’s syndrome and tumors. Cushing's syndrome is a condition that occurs when your body is exposed to high levels of the hormone cortisol.

You should get both these conditions evaluated from an endocrinologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...