mole

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

mole

Is dermatend mole removal cream effective and a safe way to remove my 1 inch mole?
For moles of this size, dermatend cream is not the right procedure. There are many procedures of mole removal like by shave or deep elliptical excision, excision with cauterization (a tool is used to burn away the mole) and laser removal. Your dermatologist may choose excision with or without stitches, depending on the depth of the mole and the type of cosmetic outcome desired.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.