red bump on eyebrow
I have a red bump located in my right eyebrow approximately 4 mm.  It has been there for 5 months now and is very noticeable and tender.  In the past 2 months the swelling and redness diminished a good amount and now it has increased again.  There has been some exudate when I have attempted to drain it in the past.  What is it and what do I do about it?
From the symptoms it sounds like an infected sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin.They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.