red bumps and small blisters
just recently  got some red bumps and small blisters covering part of my forearms  they dont hurt or itch at all but its somewhat disturbing to  look at when i am deling with my customers at work. they began to show up  monday morning after i got out of the shower ...now the saturday previous to this i was doing some yard  cleanup and running the weed whacker  at my sisters new house and a little bit at my workplace   and i had weeds and grass all over my clothes and my arms (short sleeve shirt)  i am guessing that it was a reaction to some poison ivy oak   sumac  or some other weed  but my question is .....is there a home remedy   or over the counter item available to treat /speed the healing process of these  

It is good that you have noted of your previous yard activity. I believe it could have been largely contributory. If you have any known allergies before or if allergies run in the family then this is likely to be a contact or allergic dermatitis. Avoid cleaning the yard again. If possible wear gloves and cover exposed areas of the body when doing so. At this point, wash the affected skin with warm water and use a mild cleanser when washing the area. Apply 0.05% Fluocinonide cream on the areas twice daily for 3 days. Observe if the skin improves. If not, then have this assessed by a dermatologist.