severly wrinkled wrists any help?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

severly wrinkled wrists any help?

Hi I have developed really bad wrinkles on the inside of my wrists and I'm wondering is their any cosmetic procedure that can be done? to help lessen the bad look of them.  
You have not mentioned your age but increased wrinkling is common in advancing age. It can be due to dehydration and exposure to harsh soap and water. The other possibility is of aquagenic wrinkling of the hands and wrist which can be treated by 20% Aluminium Chloride Hexahydrate. Minimize contact with water and use mild soap like dove for washing. Also hydrate and protect hands and wrists by applying a moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone. For a more intensive nighttime treatment, apply cream and then cover hands with gloves or socks.
If the symptoms worsen or persist then please consult a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.