small raised bumps on ankles
Last night before I went to bed, I noticed small itchy bumps around my right ankle. When I woke up this morning, I had them on my left ankle as well. They're not red at all -- you probably couldn't tell they were there unless you ran a finger over my skin -- but they do itch. Are these bug bites or perhaps a rash from my workout socks, or some other problem? Thanks for your hlep.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to contact dermatitis to the material of the socks. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the socks twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. Treatment can be started only when the diagnosis is confirmed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.