stinging penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

stinging penis

Hi, About two months ago, I met a random girl that gave me oral sex, 5 days later my penis is itchy,tingling,and it stings, but did not notice any signs of sores,blister,bumps,legions,  I went to the clinic 12 days later after the exposure, Got tested for gonnera,clamida,syphillis (syphilis),herpes, everything came back negitivie except for herpes type 1,  The doctor ask me if i had any sores around my mouth and i told him i had canker sores. so he said i might have caught when i was younger.  The doctor then swab test my penis and came back negitive for herpes, he then proscribe me with gohhera antibotics that didnt work, I went to two other clincs one of the dionised me with baltaits and the other yeast infection with antibotics and creame.  None of these worked out for me. I just want a cure for my tingling penis because i feel it daily.  I also want to know what it might be, and hopefully its not genital herpes type 1.  Do you have any ideas????
Ohh Im going back to the clinic for the 5th time this month!!!  Hopefully I'll get the right dionoises.....