unusual rash
Hello, I am worried about a rash that my Mom has gotten out of the blue. It started a month ago on her stomach, spread to her arms, the palms and backs of her hands, her back and the upper part of her legs. She said it itches so bad that she can't stand it and it keeps her up at night scratching. My Mom has no food allergies, no perfume or soap allergies and has not changed anything in her diet or soap. Her hands the rash makes her hands swell to the point that she can't make a fist but its only her hands that swell despite this rash being everywhere else. The rash starts out as small clear liquid filled bumps, they break open and turn bright red, get a dark scab, dry out, peel and go away in that spot but spread elsewhere. She went to a Doctor that said it maybe Scabies and prescribed her a cream to stop the itch. The cream makes the rash burn and then the itchiness intensifies. Nobody else in our home has gotten this rash, all of our clothes are washed together and we all have daily contact with one another and I have even touched this rash and have not been afflicted myself. My Mom is a heart patient but has been taking the same heart meds for years and has not had any changes in her medications. Please help me to help my Mom. What could this rash possibly be?    
Maybe she should have her kidneys checked too, because of the swelling.
Look up Morgellons symptoms and see if hers match.  Or just google her symptoms and you might come across someone with similar symptoms who has some useful information.
Try cetirizine hydrochloride 10 mg/day for the itching.