No Bowel Movements
My 11 month toy poodle 4.9 lbs, hasn't had a bowel movement in three days. I tried milk, nothing. He rarely eats. Maybe 7-9 pieces of kible a day. What can I do????
Hi and sorry to hear about your poodle.  May just be a case of constipation but there's a possibility it could be something else.  Any chance he has eaten anything he shouldn't have?  There may be a blockage.  Is he drinking and urinating?  What food are you feeding and/or have you changed his food?  Has he had any bones or rawhide?  
A couple of home remedies can be tried.  You can feed some canned pumpkin (not the pie filling) as the fiber may help.An old remedy is to use some olive oil or mineral oil.  That is a small dog so you would only add a small amount to some food.  
I'm hoping this is just possibly a diet problem and you may need to change foods.  If he is still not eating or defecating soon, I think you should give the Vet a call.  Hope you have a Vet that is maybe open on Saturdays?  Some around here are open half days.