15 year old pomeranian lsurvives after two surgeries and is lame
After survived two surgeries of hernia nearly three years ago 15 year old pomeranian is not well again, Brought him to the the vet examine him in his care for two weeks hospitalized and is diagnoed kidney failure,d the vet said bring him home, there's nothing they can do and wait if the dog is in pain call them to put him down ! he's is back home but didn't die and fortunately extended eight months until recently he is lame can't walk or raise his head high enough to eat and drink, last night he is constantly barking and like he has something in his throat ,he sleeps next to me and kept watching me  tomake sure someone is around, hedrinks a lot and urinate a lot due to kidney problem, he is shy to be clean after each wash when he pooh, lost his pride ! he is lame , can't do it himself,hemust be help to drink and eat !very hard work for us  to takecare day and night,he barks when he's wet and calls to wash and change him ! what are we waiting for ?   cananyone help here ? thanks