Labrador with wart-like bump.
I have a 6 years old, male Labrador Retraiver. Few months ago he have a wart-like growth in the back, at first look like a pimple but now is larger and pink color. Two days ago the growth start bleding and look like have a little cut. He have a little bump in his thight and a little wart in the eyelid. Thank you.
I really do think the best plan is to take him in, and let the vet have a look at these warts. Especially as one of them has grown some, and is not stable. It's started bleeding and getting irritated.
This, and the other little bumps may be nothing at all to worry about (my dog has numerous little lumps and bumps, but they have all been checked out and found to be harmless) But it's best to be on the safe side. Get them checked.