Strange bump on rib cage
I have a 6 month old mix. Two days ago she developed a bump that sticks out right under her rib cage. She's not in pain. I have felt it and it's not hard but not real soft either. Parts of it can room. I'm trying to get her to the vet now but was wondering if anyone else has been here before. I'm worried about my puppy.
There's a lot of different things it could be, but don't panic yet.  These things are usually benign cysts or even allergic reactions due to contact with a plant or even frog/ toad slime.  As a general rule, if the cyst moves freely under the skin, you have nothing to worry about unless it's in a spot the dog can lick and bite at it.

Our dog, Maggie, tends to develop sebaceous cysts along her back.  Sometimes they'll burst with a little help; sometimes they dry up and go away on their own.  She just had one removed from her face last month.  It kept getting bigger and harder and was too close to her eye to suit me.  Totally benign, it came right out and healed up great.