7 cm endometrioma - laproscopy surgery vs. open surgery
I am 32 yr old without any kids yet. I was diagnosised with bilateral endometrioma (masses on both ovaries). On Right ovary - 7 cm and on Left Ovary - 4 cm.

I have two concerns,

1. Visited two Reproductive endocrinologists. Both said the cysts need to be removed, which I am fine with. But one said it can be done thru laproscopy and another one said I need to go for open surgery. Is anyone out there who had such big cysts operated with laproscopy? Or do I have to go for open surgery ?

2. Since I do not have any kids yet and would like to have one or two. How will the laproscopy or open surgey effect my chances of greeting pregnant? Is anyone out there who had surgery done for endometrioma and have had pregnancy after that?

Thanks in advance for your input.
Okay so for your first question yes it can be done through a lap and a skilled surgeon can do this, I would opt to go to the endocrologist that said lap not open surgery it is not needed.

second question you should remove the cysts then go on a birth control continuously to stop any more cysts from growing. You shouldnt have a problem getting pregnant unless you have issues down the road with endo. I had my daughter before my surgery and I had Stage IV. They had no idea how I got pregnant because of the extent of the damage due to endo and scar tissue from a prior bowel surgery.