Bizarre regrowth or does endo have an ovary - like a blood supply?
I had my left ovary removed from a cyst and endometriosis when I was 27.  Its 4 years later and I recently had to go into the ER due to severe left lower abdominal pain.  Docs couldnt find anything wrong.  I went in to do an internal ultrasound and the tech asks me if I was positive they removed the ovary because in her 25 years of experience she swore she was lookin at a left ovary.  The view on the screen showed what ever i was looking at to be the same size, shape, in the the same location, and have the same blood supply as an ovary.  My question is, Can an endometrioma have the same exact blood supply as a ovary and the exact resembelance?  SP?  Or am I just the first person to spontaneously regenerate an ovary???
Ovarian Remnant Syndrome.    you can regrow ovarian cells, it is more common than most realize.