Could I have Endometriosis?
I am in my early teens. Over the past month, I have been having abdominal pain/cramps, abdominal bloating that comes and goes, back aches, neck aches, trouble sleeping, spotting/heavy abnormal bleeding, sweating more often, breast enlargement/tenderness, nipple darkening, nausea, fatigue, a lot of white/clear sticky (and thick) discharge, and sharp pains in my pelvic ligament/bone region. I am not pregnant, I have never had sex, and there is no chance that I could be pregnant. Also, I have an excess amount of estrogen right now due to oral contraceptives and Vitamin C. My aunt has Endometriosis, and earlier in the month I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cysts by a GYN, but I do believe it is more than that (there was no testing done.) Could it be Endometriosis?
It sounds like it could be a good possibility that you do have it because of your symptoms and genetics. You need to see an endo specialist.