Endometriosis Community
Endometriosis and pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Endometriosis and pregnancy

Can some one please tell me if it is possible to still feel endo pain when pregnant ? I have just found out I'm pregnant and still have the pains.
I was told by my OBGYN that my pregnancy should be the most pain-free time of my endo life due to the rise in progesterone and decrease in estrogen.  It keeps the endo from growing.

That being said, I still insisted that for the first trimester I still have endo pain.  Once you know what it is, and live with it for so long, you learn to determine what's endo and what's not...and mine def. was. My dr didn't believe me (well, he just said it shouldn't be happening).  The pain did eventually go away for the rest of my pregnancy though...it was amazing!:)