Endometriosis Community
Left ovary removed but still feeling the same exact pain when it was in...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Left ovary removed but still feeling the same exact pain when it was in.

I had my left ovary removed 6 months ago because I was having excruciating pain there constantly it never was just a flare up and then it go away it was constant pain to where I was in bed with a heating pad and curled up in a ball. Since the ovary has been removed for some reason I am having the same pain as if my left ovary was never removed because it feels exactly the same before my ovary was removed. I don't have medical insurance to get this looked at and so I am back to where I was it seems like. I have had 5 surgeries the past year... I am just so frustrated and drained. Shouldn't there be improvement after removing the ovary and isn't weird to be feeling the same exact pain before the ovary was removed?
136956_tn?1363091289
It is possible that the ovary has grown back if it wasn't properly removed it's called ovarian remnant syndrome.

There could be so many reasons why but I would hae am ultrasound done to see if that is the case
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...