Aa
A
A
Close
Pain urinating after diagnostic laparoscopy
Hi ladies,

I had a diagnostic laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy and diathermy to endometriosis surgery 10 days ago, they found 7 areas of endometriosis on my left ovary and ovarian fossa (???) Since the surgery I have been in a fair amount of abdo pain and struggled to move. I feel much better than I did but still am experiencing stabbing and dull pains particularly on the left side. For the last few days I noticed pain when I urinate, it is fairly low down more like an dull achey pain really, but not excruciating or anything like that. Also I get stabby pains (outside) but not when I pee. I am not sure whether to contact my dr or whether the pains I'm experiencing are normal???? I am very new to this site and just wondered if anyone else has experienced anything similar?

Thank you,
BB.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I had a laporotomy on July 10, 2009.  I too haven't had endo for very long and I was in pain after peeing for a few weeks.  It came back a few days ago.  Of course I had a much more serious surgery than you did.
I wouldn't worry too much about it just yet, but do keep an eye on it.  Cranberry juice may also help with that.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
136956 tn?1425609872
Blank