Switching from lo/ovral to loestrin
I was on lo/ovral for about 3 months and it was TERRIBLE.  I had bad weight gain and really, really awful water retention and bloating, that despite my six hours a day of exercise and my dieting, would NOT go down! I also had continuous clotted bleeding consistantly once I got past the first four weeks on this pill.  On top of all that, I also still had a lot of pain, so the pill wasn't even helping with that!! how frustrating!!

today I spoke to my doctor and she is switching me to loestrin (which I will start tomorrow).  She says that it is a lower dose, and will most likely not give me the side effects I had with the lo/ovral.  When I look at the website for loestrin, is says that weight gain is not a primary side effect, and in fact is little to none, but I'm just so afraid of weight gain and water retention again, so I just wanted to know if anyone had tried this pill and what they thought of it/ if it helped their endometriosis symptoms.
Just in case anyone would like to know...

I have been on loestrin now for 2 weeks after a terrible two months on lo ovral and things are SO much better! I don't have any of those awful side effects and i feel like myself again its wonderful! the bleeding has FINALLY stopped after six weeks of pretty heavy bleeding, and my pain has lessened significantly!  my mood has lifted immensely and weight is normal again :).  so if there's anyone out there who has similar problems on lo ovral...there is hope!