Endometriosis Community
after a laparoscopy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

after a laparoscopy

i had a lap done wed th 13 wondering if this is normal... when i go to the bathroom i find it hard to pee, its darker yellow and some blood when to the doctor and i have like 2 bacteral cells and quiet alot of blood in my urine, im takeing cephelexin sp? also for a ear infection to. ever since my surgery i have had diarreha or loose stools those are also kinda yellowish brown. my question is, is this normal for pple ive talked to my doctor about this but he just isnt saying to much about it.. please tell me im getting worried that something is wrong. also i have had lower temps. 99.5 is normal what it is and its more at nite then durring that day and no i am not sick... thanks for reading
i had the same thing its normal you will be fine give it time and breath darling.... if your worried about infection i wouldnt go in,  but i would ask if they could give you something stronger like vancomycin or nitrofurantoin mono and your stool should be soft it makes it a bunch easier to recover from vs. being constipated but if its bothering you eat a banana or take imodium (immodium). you could have ibs as well.