Endometriosis Community
endometriosis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

endometriosis

hey, im 20 yrs old and i was diagnosed with endometriosis when i was 19. I had surgery in april to remove a cyst on my right AND my left ovary. My obgyn said that i might not be able to get pregnant or i might just have a hard time getting pregnant. he put me on the birth control "seasonique" but im really scared to use it because i actually am trying to get pregnant right now and if i take the birth control, i obviously wont. i wanna know what are my options on having a successful pregnancy. i feel so alone on this, like no one understands what im goin through and how hard it is for me. any advice and/or tips?
Related Discussions
1701261_tn?1307141527
Hi,
Sorry to hear about that the doctor must have started the pills to decrease bleeding as seen in endometriosis they will have severe bleeding and painful. You can revisit the doctor and get a ultrasound done to check the status of uterus and then you can proceed if still you would like to conceive then you can plan for inutero fertilization or surrogate uterus.  Don't worry much you still have age to get pregnant. get good health .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...