help please
Hello I'm trying to conceived ...i had a question my last period was on 1/28/13 i had sex on the 5 till the 12 of february 2013 I also ovulated on February 11 ...I been feling really tired with abdominal pain and backache I use the bathroom constantly and my period is 9 days away which is on 2/25/13 ...Could I been pregnant or is premenstrual symptoms

These are common symptoms of PMS but they also coincide with pregnancy.  if you want to be sure takes a pregnancy test but they say not to take till 5 days before your missed period. You can call your doctor if you want to be sure they can do a blood test they may even suggest to wait and see if you get your period before they test. Its hard to say. Good luck. I know how difficult it is to conceive my husband and I have been trying for the last 5 yrs. But good luck.