Endometriosis Community
miscarriage and ovulation pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

miscarriage and ovulation pain

I recently suffered a miscarriage after getting pergnant after ttc for 1 month.  i have textbook periods, every 28 or 29 days with the standard 5 days no menstrual cramps.  I bleed heavy the 2 and 3rd day  and then the 4th and 5th day is very light....when i ovulate i get the pain on my left side for minutes.  i occasionally have a painful bowel movement on the first day of my period, ( once of twice a year, both my sis and my mom get that)

But after my miscarriage, i have ovulation pains more intense on ov day ( not too intense that i cant work but noticeable) and i have little twiges here and there days after Ovulation day....

i went to the doctor and he did a scan and there was no cyst, he also saw my corpus lutem since i OV'd the day before the appointment.

i know pelvic pain can be a sign of endometrosis, so i was wondering what type of pelvic pain is assocaited with it, does it feel like ovulation pains?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
Pain of endometriosis will be a much more constant pain and not related to the time of ovulation per se. Also can cause change in the menstrual cycle.
Hope this helps.