seizure attack
my son is 3 months old hae got first seizure attack.is this cureble..?
It depends why.   With epilepsy it usually doesn't ever go away. With the right meds it can be controlled.
Hello there!

Seizures can be very scary to watch, but the good news is many people have one isolated seizure, and they never recur again. However, your son is also at the right age for epilepsy to show up.

Make an appointment at a pediatric neurologist near where you live to make sure nothing more serious is going on. They're going to want to run various tests to see if anything seems to be wrong, and they may try to induce another seizure under a controlled enviroment.

The good part is that your son is very young, and that means that he could outgrow the problem either on his own or with the help of medical intervention.

Don't be afraid. These things are very treatable thanks to modern medicine.

I hope all goes well for you and your son. I pray for you and wish you the best!

~ Em
thanks emmyJN.for giving me the confidence.but true thing is its very hard to see the seizure attack to your son.but i consult a neurologist he advised  GARDENAL SYP.do you have any idia about this....?
ya i know its controlleble but with the mordern medicenes it will be cureble or not..?