Belching tastes like rotten eggs
I have severe pain in my stomach and lower stomach that follows around to the mid part of my back, making it hard to breathe... just hurts to take breaths, I have no heart pain. When I belch it tastes like rotten eggs and also have diarrhea that smells of that too. I have had these "flare ups" ever since I had my gall bladder taken out when I was 13 years old. I am 28 now. They were few and far between until the past couple of years.  Lately, I am getting them very often, and the symptoms are getting worse. Im not sure what to do about this, or sure what is causing this. I still get the same pain as when I had my gall bladder taken out, just not as severe. It hurts into my ribs and sometimes feels like it burns when I pee, like my kidneys are stressing because of all the pain in my back and chest area and stomach area, what should I do?
Malabsorption is a possibility.
One of the common causes is giardiasis.
You can get tested for it and if found positive treat it with a course of metronidazole.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?