GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
Diarrhea, lower stomach pain, stomach gurgling, stomach pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Diarrhea, lower stomach pain, stomach gurgling, stomach pain

Hey all. First of thanks. But here is what's going on:

On October 16th (about 2 Fridays ago), I woke up early one morning for work. I was under a lot of stress because it was my first time driving passengers on the bus. I had an early start, woke up at 5:30AM had Green Magma (some kind of green powder that regulates good health), and 30 minutes later, I had some cereal and and low fat milk. The entire day, my lower stomach started to gurgle and I felt like I needed to GO bad.. and then for some reason, I just kept it in the whole day! So it got bad, I got home that day from being awake for 13 hours and came back with a fat headache, decided to lie down and it turned into a migrane (migraine).

Then I started getting chills, sweating, getting cold when it's hot, then cold then hot again. Then it happened. I heated up some Del Taco soft chicken tacos and ate and thats when my diarrhea started. My stomach, felt like ****.. I kept hunching over the toilet every 5 minutes. I would sit with the heater on hunched over in pain, stomach just kept gurgling and I would just rub it to make it feel better. The bowel is flakey, fluid, and sometimes thick clogs. And this kept happening. I was on the verge of feeling better, went home, and everything kinda felt ok. Then I went back to school in my apartment and it happened again. I would sit, go, stand up after I wipe, then my stomach acts up again.

Well, it's been almost 2 weeks, and my stomach is still acting up, not as bad, but still diarrhea-ing. I kept my diet to a toast, dry cereal, bananas, and am reluctant to try yogurt. I've also developed the cough, runny nose, severe congestion, and just sleeping in bed for 12+ hours straight and putting my room to about 90 degrees until I'm fairly warm. Can someone help me diagnose this problem? I don't want to go back to Davis in pain. I've also lost a lot of weight.