GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
Does my 1 year old possibly have GERD?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Does my 1 year old possibly have GERD?

My 13 month old has been having some of the same similar symptoms for a few months now. In November, I noticed that he was starting to vomit a little bit a few times throughout the day. Nothing big, just a little on his shirt. He does not sleep through the night. He tosses and turns and cries out all night long. He never wakes up in a good mood, whether it be a nap or from the night. He is always crying when he wakes up. Throughout the day when he is playing and awake, he is fussy and I notice he does a gurgly burp a lot and eventually vomits a little on his shirt. It is hard to take him a lot of places because how fussy he is, and he constantly smells like puke whether it is his shirt or breath. I need some help with this one. Thank you for your time!