Gallbladder Expert Forum
COLONLYTELY SOLUTION FOR OPERATION

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

COLONLYTELY SOLUTION FOR OPERATION
this morning i was schedules to have a proctoscopy? i think thats what its called,,,,they were also looking in the vagina, uterus, urethra etc to try and find a ause for a huge excess of white cervical discharge all throughout my cycle...
the operation  ended up being rescheduled due to doctor absence..AFTER i had taken the colonlyte solution the night before to empty the bowels. It is now 2.30 pm and i am still having huge amounts of water diarrhea....is this normal? i finished taking the solution at 11pm last night...i started at 6pm....i drank 2 and a half sachets (68g) in 2 and a half litres of water in this time.
if the procedure had taken place, would they even have been able to do the procedure? isnt the diarrhea meant to stop??? how can i prevent this from happening next time and make sure my bowels are completely empty and the diarrhea has stopped before my procedure?
please help. thanks
Not sure why this is in the gallbladder forum but that is the whole point - to clean out the colon.