MOSQUITO!!!!
I have 124 mosquito bites over my body,I have used the bands and spray yet still they bite me....
Could someone give me some ideas to keep the away please?
Hi ,I have the same problem like you  and  I'm in process of educated myself how to fight with enemy nr 1.We have  local reaction to mosquito bite that mean we have allergie to salvia proteins from mosquito.You have to use sprays ,cover body parts  and Vit.B 1 can help.(take everday) also patches with Vit.B1 can help but I used one patch and mosquitos stil bites me (fewer bites).When you have alot of bites very heplful is Hydrocotisone Cream to reduce itching and you can take oral anthistamine Zyrec everyday.Take care.
use baygon insect killer. i use that to spray to any kind of insects and make sure to keep your surrounding cleans. make all the area dry and clean especially in the bathroom and even the sinks. because baby mosquitoes lives in the water but you cant see them.
Do you have a mosquito net over your bed? Have you used a bug zapper outside your room? Mosquito coils that you burn are an oldfashioned idea but they work. Have you got one of those bug bite zapper things you can get from campoing shops. They give a little charge to the bite and makes the bite better. Take care
For the yard, get one of those hose end sprayers that Jerry Baker talked about when he was on PBS.  He has his own site now, too.  Use lemon scented dish detergent and spray the perimeter of the yard with this stuff.  It will do several things:  Water plants that need it, discourage bugs in the ground because he says it gives them diarhea, and discourage mosquitos from coming around long enough for you to enjoy your evening outside, because mosquitos don't like citrus smelling stuff.

Oh, and definitely don't leave any containers lying around that have stagnant water still in them.  That's a haven for mosquitos, because the females will use these little pools of water to lay their eggs in.  It only takes one female, too.