General Health Community
MOSQUITO!!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MOSQUITO!!!!

I have 124 mosquito bites over my body,I have used the bands and spray yet still they bite me....
Could someone give me some ideas to keep the away please?
Blank
1587034_tn?1313293500
use baygon insect killer. i use that to spray to any kind of insects and make sure to keep your surrounding cleans. make all the area dry and clean especially in the bathroom and even the sinks. because baby mosquitoes lives in the water but you cant see them.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
633670_tn?1389227011
Hi ,I have the same problem like you  and  I'm in process of educated myself how to fight with enemy nr 1.We have  local reaction to mosquito bite that mean we have allergie to salvia proteins from mosquito.You have to use sprays ,cover body parts  and Vit.B 1 can help.(take everday) also patches with Vit.B1 can help but I used one patch and mosquitos stil bites me (fewer bites).When you have alot of bites very heplful is Hydrocotisone Cream to reduce itching and you can take oral anthistamine Zyrec everyday.Take care.
Blank
1587034_tn?1313293500
use baygon insect killer. i use that to spray to any kind of insects and make sure to keep your surrounding cleans. make all the area dry and clean especially in the bathroom and even the sinks. because baby mosquitoes lives in the water but you cant see them.
Blank
1731970_tn?1328090670
Do you have a mosquito net over your bed? Have you used a bug zapper outside your room? Mosquito coils that you burn are an oldfashioned idea but they work. Have you got one of those bug bite zapper things you can get from campoing shops. They give a little charge to the bite and makes the bite better. Take care
Blank
681148_tn?1285160820
For the yard, get one of those hose end sprayers that Jerry Baker talked about when he was on PBS.  He has his own site now, too.  Use lemon scented dish detergent and spray the perimeter of the yard with this stuff.  It will do several things:  Water plants that need it, discourage bugs in the ground because he says it gives them diarhea (diarrhea), and discourage mosquitos from coming around long enough for you to enjoy your evening outside, because mosquitos don't like citrus smelling stuff.

Oh, and definitely don't leave any containers lying around that have stagnant water still in them.  That's a haven for mosquitos, because the females will use these little pools of water to lay their eggs in.  It only takes one female, too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...