857?1294698681
HCG Receipes User Group
HCg Recipes - Talapia Cucumber Noodle & Apple
About This Group:

This group is for recipes for those of us HCg & HHCg users. HCg is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). You may place Protocol recipes in this group. Also, If you care to place Rouge Items you may do so but please note that if you use a rogue item, indicate that it is a rogue item. Many HGc users have a different weight gain or loss due to rogue items. Some people lose weight and other gain or stall. This group may also share secrets or ideas to help others in when and how to get by during stalls or gains such as apple days, steak days and egg days. Most important, lets share our HCg Journey with anyone who would like to join or show interest in weight Management. We welcome everyone to share any Protocol Phase 2 or Phase 3 meal so that everyone can experiance a pleasent change in the proper foods that we should have during our Rounds. If you have a great receipe but its not for HCg, please add it to another group that looks for those recipes but if your not an HCg user, you are still welcome to try these heathy meals to help you in your weight management. This site is strickly for Protocol but may include a Rouge Item. Also note that anyone on P2 or P3 that is trying a rogue item is trying them at your own risk. Remember, you can't go wrong sticking to Protocol. Finally, lets have some fun and feel free to express what you think of each recipe so that others will have an opportunity to try something different. Pictures of you meal are always appreciated.

Founded by wvtxpen on January 10, 2011
38 members

6532680?1294705633
This is just a variation of a nice salad using the Cucumber Noodles made with English Cucumbers into a spaghetti like noodle using a julian slicer.  OXO makes a very good one and sells at Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB).  Place them into a container (I use the salad container that Wal-Mart sells premade salads in with lid).  I cook the talapia to the right texture, crumble it up with just a 1/4 of a diced tomato with a sqeeze of lemon.  I then cut my apple into 1/4 slices and dress up this appealing tasty lunch or dinner.  This is really good stuff Sports Fans.

Bon Appetit
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 10
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
Jul 18
mtbakerboarder joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 17