857?1294698681
HCG Receipes User Group
allowable peanut butter for HCG p3 diet
About This Group:

This group is for recipes for those of us HCg & HHCg users. HCg is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). You may place Protocol recipes in this group. Also, If you care to place Rouge Items you may do so but please note that if you use a rogue item, indicate that it is a rogue item. Many HGc users have a different weight gain or loss due to rogue items. Some people lose weight and other gain or stall. This group may also share secrets or ideas to help others in when and how to get by during stalls or gains such as apple days, steak days and egg days. Most important, lets share our HCg Journey with anyone who would like to join or show interest in weight Management. We welcome everyone to share any Protocol Phase 2 or Phase 3 meal so that everyone can experiance a pleasent change in the proper foods that we should have during our Rounds. If you have a great receipe but its not for HCg, please add it to another group that looks for those recipes but if your not an HCg user, you are still welcome to try these heathy meals to help you in your weight management. This site is strickly for Protocol but may include a Rouge Item. Also note that anyone on P2 or P3 that is trying a rogue item is trying them at your own risk. Remember, you can't go wrong sticking to Protocol. Finally, lets have some fun and feel free to express what you think of each recipe so that others will have an opportunity to try something different. Pictures of you meal are always appreciated.

Founded by wvtxpen on January 10, 2011
38 members

allowable peanut butter for HCG p3 diet

I am in r1p3d7 of hcg.  I lost 26 pounds in p2.
I have a peanut butter cookie I would like to make that is gluten free:
1 c peanut butter
1 c sugar (stevia)
1 egg
vanilla
My question is where other HCG users get their peanut butter.  I checked at Krogers and it seems all of their peanut butter ingredients are not what we can use.  So any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
1 Comment
I look for any place that has smuckers organic peanut butter.  I found some at some local stores but most of the time, I make my own cashew butter, pecan butter and almond butter.  No additives and delicious.
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 10
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
07/13