1064?1312607688
HIV LETS TALK User Group
HIV anxiety and what to do with it?
About This Group:

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.

Founded by RainLover71 on August 6, 2011
61 members

HIV anxiety and what to do with it?

Hi,'ve been aksing numerous questions about my risks over my sexual history, and you all gave me the answers that I don't have to worry about, but my anxiety is coming back in waves and I don't know how to handle it anymore. I had some extreme situations (cut on penis during oral, frottage etc.) with random people that keep me thinking I could be infected.But I don't have unprotected anal sex...I have a partner, we have protected anal sex,and I am always paranoid thinking I will pass HIV to him (even if I don't know I have it). In last few months my days start with these thoughts,and end with it also...I am also nervous and in some kind of depression. I don't know if it's developed in some kind of OCD behaviour, because I have irrational scenarios in my head...I've learned so much on this site, but I always come back for the  same answers...EVERY DAY! ..I still can't go to take test, I think I could rather die...As people here tell me there's no need to test because I didn't have the exposure, I always think that my many  'no risk' exposures turned into one 'real' exposure.
Tell me what to do to calm down. The summer is great, and I spent it being anxious an depressed thinking I have HIV. When I go to the beach, I look to beautiful young men and think to myself "Lucky them, they are healthy"....Crazy, isn't it?

Thank you for listening
1 Comment
get help for your anxiety and OCD.
Dee1956 commented on 13 mar
Aug 10
meegWpaw commented on 13 mar
Aug 10
10356 commented on 13 mar
Aug 09