HIV Prevention Community
Black spot on penis shaft

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Black spot on penis shaft

I’m really scared.
15 days ago I had protected sex with a CSW using condom all the time, oral and vaginal. Six days later I noticed a black spot on may penis shaft (1 or 2 mm of diameter). The day I noticed, I scratch with my nail the spot like 4 to 5 times and then it bleeds. This minor wound was located over the shaft like 5cms from the base that may or may not be covered by the condom. It started to disappear like 3 days after I scratched.
I’m concerned that the little spot/scab (I don’t really know what it was) was present during the vaginal intercourse six days before since it was located on a place where the condom may or may not cover it. I don’t recall any painful or weird sensation during that moment.
Assuming this spot/scab located at my penis shaft was there the day I had sex (six days before I noticed the spot), and assuming the CSW was HIV+, and that the condom didn’t cover the spot, what are the possibilities of transmission by this manner?
What if the spot was bleeding at that time but I didn’t notice? Assuming that the spot was an open sore/abrasion /lesion at the moment I had vaginal intercourse, what are the chances of acquiring HIV by this route?
Please, I’m very worried and I would appreciate your help so much.

Thanks.
Relax.  You had ZERO risk