HIV Prevention Community
Body to body massage and handjob

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Body to body massage and handjob

Hello Doctor, thank you for your helpful answers in this forum. I recently had a body to body massage. The masseuse and I both were nude. First she gave me a hand and body massage. She massaged my full body using oil with her hands, body and breasts. She also massaged my penis with her hands. While giving the massage her ***** may have brushed parts of my toes and legs but her ***** never touched my penis. However my penis may have brushed her breasts although it never touched her *****. Finally she gave me a handjob and I ejaculated on her hands. She then cleaned my sperms with a tissue paper. While doing this massage session I never observed her fingering her own vagina. I also did not touch her vagina and any parts of her body with my hands. Even if we assume there was some vaginal fluids on her hands while she was giving me the handjob, is there a risk of HIV? Also is there a risk of other STDs like Herpes, HPV, Syphilis? Thanks a lot. God bless you.
No, you didn't have sex, so no risk for HIV.