HIV High Risk 10 week test
Hi, I am a 19 year old gay male.  About 10 weeks ago I had a risky situation with a high risk gay male.  It is very likely he is HIV positive.  I was so relieved today when I had my hiv test at 10 weeks because I had convinced myself that I was HIV positive.

My risk was frottage, and then attempted penetration.  I am still unsure if he penetrated me.  Their was a lot of pressure but I fealt like I stopped him before he could actually have gotten into me, BUT I fealt like it was VERY close, so I should test anyway.  He very well might of slightly dipped in me. On top of that, the guy swore up in down that there was no penetration.  But he also claimed that he wore a condom, which I found out he wasn't, thats why I ended this encounter.

Today I texted the guy telling him that my test was negative and that I was glad that I could be done with him and he replies "your so stupid, you could still be positive."  This freaked me out!  Cause he is basically implying that he is positive and that he lied before.

I have had two colds in the past few months and my joints have been hurting for the past week.  Could this be ARS?  So i guess my question is, for this possibly high risk should i still find my 10 week test reassuring?  I know i need to go back after 3 months but i was figured I would just wait until my anual check-up since, but now that I know that he could have been lying about everything, should i be worried, even with my results?  
You never had an exposure and don't need testing. If you were penetrated you wouldn't be unsure.