HIV Prevention Community
Hiv through tissue paper

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Hiv through tissue paper

I had sex with the sex worker, I had condoms during the intercourse. After ejaculating, i found that condom was in tact, but noticed outer area of condom had fluids and blood stains of her. Sex worker used tissue paper to remove and  she rolled out the condom and the stupid thing she did is after rolling out the condom, she cleaned my penis with the same tissue paper... After seeing that i immediately cleaned my penis with water and wiped with fresh tissue paper...

In case if she has hiv, am i get infected with hiv too.... what is the risk in it...

ZERO. HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions, therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.