Is this paranoia?
Was with a SW. Performed vaginal penetration on her. Did not ejaculate in condom. When we were finished she quickly (very quickly) went and flushed the condom. I than got very paranoid that maybe it had broken and she may be trying to hide it. I asked her and she said it did not. As well the condom felt fine the entire time and there was no popping or snapping noise or feeling. I just usually check the condom afterwards however this time I did not get the chance. Does this sound like I am worrying for no real reason?

Thank you very much.
Had it failed she would have advised you.
Thanks Teak. I did ask her if it broke and she said no; I just wish I could convince myself she was truthful. Also I did not feel or hear it break, no did I notice it broken upon removal, however I may not have been paying to close attention. Would you think I am fine in terms of risk for this incident just going off what I have described?

Thanks alot.
Yes.
You would have known if the condom broke--It would have been so obvious.Cut the drama & move on.