HIV Prevention Community
Need Verification for Risk

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Need Verification for Risk

About 4 weeks ago I had protected sex with a CSW. She put on the condom and we had intercourse for about 30 secs. I saw some blood when I removed my penis on the tip, which made to stop the intercourse. After which I rolled the condom down and gave it her. She washed her hands and proceeded to give me a handjob afterwards. I know receiving a handjob has zero hiv risk. My question is while removing the condom I may have had incidental contact with blood/vagina fluid from outside the condom from my hand to my penis. From reading the forums this seems to be also zero risk exposure. Do the health professional's on the forums agree?
No risk.