HIV Prevention Community
Need some help

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Need some help

Hi, about 5 years ago I had sex (protected) but I had oral with her unprotected, I though I was ok but last year I has oho ( oral hairy luek) the white stuff on your tough or what I though it was. Anyway it went away but I still suffer from a dry cough all the time but I do smoke cigarettes and weed heavily. I am really worried that I have HIV or aids can someone give me some advice what they think and I am going to get tested but I'm really scared. Thank you.
Tags: Help scared, scared, help
You had "protected sex" five years ago?
But now you have a cough and you're a heavy smoker.
You ask for advice?
21 milligram Nicorette nicotine patch and a bag of Doritos.
To clarify.......you claim to have had protected sex,,i.e penetrative intercourse with a condom. If that is correct and you did not have any other potential exposures since then you cannot possibly be infected with HIV.
If, as you claim, you are a heavy smoker then maybe you should try the nicotine patch. My remark about getting some "munchies" were in relation to your occasional weed indulgence.
Thanks for the quick reply man but I had unprotected oral ( I licked her out) and it is a dry throaty cough that is persistent, also the tounge thing I was talking about is related to HIV but I has gone away now, I'm really worried.
"( I licked her out)"

That ain't a mode of transmission.
Is not and cannot!
Biologically implausible  and scientifically unprovable.
Ok but do me a favour please, google oral hairy leukoplakia and get back to me. Thank you for your help.
The last thing you want to do is google symptoms. You never had an exposure!!