Possible Exposure?
I recently posted in the STDS forum.I just wanted to see if anyone would help me with the same issue but regarding HIV instead of stds.
As i said in my other post, i had unprotected sex in May, and got tested in June and found out i had Trich(TV).I then had treatment but had unprotected sex again, with a different person who i suspect i had given the Trich at a previous date,and then caught it back from him.So i went to get tested again 2 weeks ago.I found out on the day that i had indeed caught back the Trich, and found out a few days ago i had also caught Chlamydia and Ghonorria. Now i got the treatment for this today so hopefully this should be all sorted, have informed the people who may have got it/gave it me so everything regarding that is dealt with. My question was, because i have caught these stds, does that mean that im more likely to get HIV, and what are my risks? as when i got tested i had everything except for the HIV test.Im too scared.i dont think i have it but u can never be too sure.iv read up about HIV, and the symptoms are a flu like illness.i was ill but i cant remember if this was before the possible exposure or after, which is what worries me more.i just wondered if anyone would hav any idea bout this?
sorry to be a pain
thanx
Bottom line, is yes, you put yourself at risk by having unprotected sex.

You need to be tested for HIV at 12 weeks post exposure for a conclusive result.

And, I'm sure you already know this...but you really must consider your sexual practices.  Having unprotected sex with multiple partners, ESPECIALLY when you were alread diagnosed with something, is not very responsible.

Hopefully your test will turn out negative (it is unclear just how many partners you have had unprotected intercourse with, and what kinds of risks THEY take)....and you will learn that the only type of sex you should be having is condom protected...or eventually your luck will run out.

Best of luck.